Upcoming Mid-Range Windows Phone Samsung Ativ Odyssey for Verizon Specs Leaks
We expected that new Samsung device for Verizon, called Odyssey and packing a Windows Mobile will show up at December, but it looks like we will finally see it at January/February with a sneak peek at upcoming CES 2013 next week.
Leaked internal Verizon datasheet for this model, show up specs of upcoming device.
Customers waiting for something similliar to Ativ S but especially for Verizon may be a little dissapointed, as leaked specs shows nothing similliar to high range device. The device will be (based on specs revealed) positioned as entry-level, and reportedly going for free on contract when it finally hit the network.
Samsung Ativ Odyssey
- Dimensions – 4.82H x 2.51W x 0.43D
- 4.0” WVGA Super AMOLED
- 5MP Rear (1080P video)
- 1.2MP Front (720P video)
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal, microSD expansion
- 2100mAh replaceable battery; no wireless charging
- MSM8960 Dual core 1.5 GHz
Latest posts by Adam Lange (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Announced in U.S. - April 23, 2014
- Say Hello to Tizen firmware archive for Samsung devices! - April 13, 2014
- Alleged photo of Galaxy S5 Zoom Leaked - April 5, 2014