The Premium Suite Upgrade for Galaxy S III, Part 2
Were you happy with the Premium Suite Introduction Part 1? Well here come the rest!
(1) Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!
(2) Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
(3) Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
New Features & Better Accessibility
(1) Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
(2) Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.
(3) Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
(4) Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
Samsung Tomorrow covered some of the main features that were added with the Premium Suite upgrade for GALAXY S Ⅲ. Which did you like most? We hope these innovative and convenient functions help you better enjoy your SMART life!
Latest posts by Krzysztof Bryk (see all)
- Samsung’s Full HD (1080p) AMOLED displays ready to be mass produced - February 6, 2013
- Introducing Samsung GALAXY Young and Samsung GALAXY Fame - February 5, 2013
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals in Washington declined Apple’s injunction to speed Samsung products ban - February 5, 2013