Samsung HomeSync (GT-B9150) available in US starting from October 6th
Samsung’s HomeSync (GT-B9150) – Android powered media center device that was introduced at MWC 2013, will be finally available in the U.S. starting from 6th of October. Suggested retail price of this little-but-smart device is set to $299. Homesync is currently powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2, and you can get the firmware for it here.
Key features of Samsung HomeSync include:
· Perfect Companion for Your Galaxy Device: HomeSync is the ideal companion for the Galaxy S® 4 or Galaxy Note® 3. It is also compatible with other devices within the Samsung ecosystem, including the Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition, Galaxy Camera™, and other devices that use Samsung Link™.
· Storage Solution: HomeSync is a storage solution with an expansive 1TB drive that offers both shared and private storage options for an entire household’s core mobile content, such as photo albums, videos, and music libraries, in one secure location.
· Real-Time Sharing: Provides access for up to eight separate accounts and allows each user the option to quickly sync and share mobile content in real time, or select specific content to share. Register up to six devices per account so you can access your personal library no matter where you are, no matter what device you’re using.
· Access Anywhere: HomeSync provides secure access to your files, photos, music and home videos no matter where you are.
· Intuitive Control: Seamlessly control your content on TV with your mobile device – control what’s on screen using your Galaxy smartphone as a remote mouse and use your phone’s keyboard for easy searching, or mirror the HomeSync screen directly on your Galaxy device.
· Real Time Streaming: Stream content from a Galaxy device wirelessly to a TV – experience your created content, such as photos and videos, on the big screen then explore your favorite apps and play mobile games in a whole new way on your TV.
There is also a little promotion from Samsung – those who register their HomeSync will get $50 Samsung Media Hub credit.
Latest posts by Adam Lange (see all)
- More mirrors for firmware files are comming! - December 4, 2013
- Samsung to introduce Galaxy Note 3 Lite soon? - December 2, 2013
- Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 to get KitKat upgrade in January 2014? [Updated: Fake?] - November 22, 2013