Samsung Galaxy S3 will feature 5 buttons + device naming + specs
According to unidentified Samsung Official next generation of Samsung device will feature two additional buttons for the Samsung S-Cloud service witch is said by the same guy to have more than 5GB storage offered and the second one would be used to open directly speech recognition software. No word on configuration/changing of those button binds.
He also mentions design saying that S2 and S3 are look-a-likes basically – hard to believe seeing Samsung keeping the new design hidden under dummy-boxes when phone is tested by carriers. Makes me believe a bit less to this source accuracy and reliability.
Third important part of this post is information regarding naming of Samsung Galaxy S3 and it’s successor. Company wants us to start using the “Next Galaxy” when talking about S3. S4 on the other hand, he said will use other line of names, leaving the ‘Galaxy’ naming in the past. It is also said to feature Samsung YOUM flexible display technology.
Here are the specs shared by the source:
* 8.9mm thick from S2 should shrink around 0.7mm
* 121g weight and lose around 2.3 g
* 4.8′ Super AMOLED HD display
* 1.5GHz quad-core Exynos 4412
* Ice Cream Sandwich O/S
Latest posts by Krzysztof Bryk (see all)
- Samsung’s Full HD (1080p) AMOLED displays ready to be mass produced - February 6, 2013
- Introducing Samsung GALAXY Young and Samsung GALAXY Fame - February 5, 2013
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals in Washington declined Apple’s injunction to speed Samsung products ban - February 5, 2013
CES 2014 (3)
IFA 2014 (1)
MWC 2013 (2)
MWC 2014 (1)
Unpacked 2013 (2)
Unpacked 2014 (4)