oled-display: Samsung Display to delay flexible AMOLED production
Samsung Displays goal to start the mass production of flexible full color AMOLED Displays will be not reached. Samsung Display want to improve the AMOLED Display production capacity because of the high demand. One of the reason is the successfully smartphone sector like Galaxy S3.
Samsung display can produce 56.000 glass substrates per month. Samsung want to improve the capacity to 64.000 substrates.
Samsung Display did not say any new date when the korean company is ready to mass produce flexible AMOLEDs.
Key YOUM features:
– 4.5 inch WVGA (Worlds hightest resolution Flexible Amoled)
– Resolution: 480×800
– Bending Radius <10mm – Weight 2.1 g
– Thickness: 0.27mm
color Depth 16.7M
– Brightness: 300 cd/m²
Latest posts by Krzysztof Bryk (see all)
- Samsung’s Full HD (1080p) AMOLED displays ready to be mass produced - February 6, 2013
- Introducing Samsung GALAXY Young and Samsung GALAXY Fame - February 5, 2013
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals in Washington declined Apple’s injunction to speed Samsung products ban - February 5, 2013