Hello, İ have İ9300 XXELLA This carnel number is when time uploading for Android 4.2.2 ? ? ? pls answer my quess
Leaked Android 4.2.2 (I9300XXUFME3) for Galaxy S 3 (GT-I9300)
Today Sammobile pushed out latest firmware leak for Galaxy S 3 (GT-I9300) smarphone. Leak contains custom-built (from system dump) Android 4.2.2 (JDQ39) with PDA code of I9300XXUFME3.
– Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect, ability to change clock size and set a personal on-screen message
– New Screen modes (like on Galaxy S 4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Daydream Mode
– Driving Mode
– New Addons to Notification Center
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – like in the Galaxy S 4 )
– Voice controls
– Samsung apps full screen mode
– New S-Voice (Like in Galaxy S4)
– Smart switch widget
And many more software improvements!
– This firmware will increase your binary counter but the current binary and system status will remain official.
– Sammobile re-packaged this firmware from dump files – so this is not STOCK ORIGINAL FIRMWARE!
– There is no modem in this firmware, use any modem from previous versions of firmware (from Jelly Bean).
– This is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– Sammobile has fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Hi Guys I wanted to Know If I can Upgrade Rooted Galaxy S3 I9300XXDLID with build number JRO03C.I9300XXDLJ1 to Android 4.2.2
Do I have to unroot my device to upgrade my firmware?? New to Android need help with the technicalities....
I love my Galaxy Note 2 but hate that it takes so much longer to get upgrades than the older Galaxy S3, the only downfall to having so many features, Errrr.
@Yaddly Mhlaba just use the odin and hit start :)