I will never understand why Samsung is sending firmware updates per country. Iam not talking about diffrent models like i9100, i9100P etc. But in example there is model i9100 and why they don`t share update for model not country. It will by much easyer and faster. Model GT-I9100 have already 8 updated from XWLSD to XWLSN so its 11 steps. But my region have just one XWLSD. Samsung WHYYYYYY!!!???
Galaxy S II SkyRocket from AT&T Gets Jelly Bean
Samsung has just pushed Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the Galaxy S II Skyrocket (AT&T USA, Samsung Region: ATT) to its servers, and guess what? we got it also!
Some of the News and Enhancements in Jelly Bean Update:
- Buttery Smooth Performance by Project Butter introduced in Jelly Bean
- TouchWiz with Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- Improved Camera software
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- Bunch of new features including Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar with additional toggles
- Google Now
This update pops up your Android version to 4.1.2, with PDA: I727UCMC1, CSC: I727ATTMC1 and ROM Changelist: 844945
Get a flavor of this update at Samsung Galaxy 2 SkyRocket firmware page , or use KIES.
Latest posts by Adam Lange (see all)
- Say Hello to Tizen firmware archive for Samsung devices! - April 13, 2014
- Alleged photo of Galaxy S5 Zoom Leaked - April 5, 2014
- Dual Sim Samsung Galaxy S5 variant hits China, exclusive for China Telecom - April 5, 2014