Exploding Galaxy Note battery hurts man

The man said he was carrying a Samsung Galaxy Note with a spare battery in his pocket before they suddenly blew up. He is being treated for second-degree burns to his right thigh. This accident has not been reported to Samsung yet, but we’ve recived a company spokesman reaction: “Lithium ion batteries can catch fire due to external pressure or sudden changes in temperature, so we’re trying to understand what really happened,”. March last year, a schoolboy in Gwangju suffered an injury when his Galaxy S2 exploded in his trouser pocket. We had simmilar accident with Galaxy S III, but back then the phone damage was faked using microwave oven.2013020401071_0

Image credit: http://english.chosun.com

Tags: ,


0 comments
More in News (223 of 1277 articles)
Samsung-Electronics

Login

Lost your password?