Download the Samsung GALAXY Note S Pen SDK Unity Extension now!
The S Pen SDK Unity Extension (Unity plug-in) for the GALAXY Note is now available for developers working with Unity, the feature rich, fully integrated development engine for creation of interactive 3D content. Unity apps developed with the S Pen SDK Unity Extension plug-in can provide S Pen’s drawing canvas to an app for drawing an image for 3D object texture mapping.
The S Pen SDK Unity Extension provides SCanvasView, which has the full drawing functionality of the S Pen canvas, such as pen brush, eraser, fill bucket, color picker, image insertion, undo/redo, settings view and even texture mapping from a result image for Unity developers. Developers can now add a customizable canvas to their games, allowing the users to create their own images, which are immediately usable inside the game. The S Pen interface, already familiar to millions of Samsung Galaxy Note series users, makes it an easy and intuitive way to customize your application.
Features in the S Pen SDK Unity Extension 1.0 (Unity plug-in) include:
A fully functional SCanvasView is available.
- A pre-implemented SCanvasView includes a menu, pen brush, eraser, fill bucket, color picker, image insertion, undo/redo, save as texture, and all of the various setting windows.
2 types of Pre-implemented SCanvasView are provided.
- the SCanvasView as full-screen Activity is provided
- the SCanvasView as SCanvasView on Unity3D view is provided
The SCanvasView layout is customizable.
- By setting layout parameters for an SCanvasView in Unity scripts, you can customize the SCanvasView layout.
Download the S Pen Unity Extension at
Latest posts by Krzysztof Bryk (see all)
- Samsung’s Full HD (1080p) AMOLED displays ready to be mass produced - February 6, 2013
- Introducing Samsung GALAXY Young and Samsung GALAXY Fame - February 5, 2013
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals in Washington declined Apple’s injunction to speed Samsung products ban - February 5, 2013